2024 Chevrolet Traverse Preview
The Chevy Traverse is one of the most popular family SUVs in East Boston and Swampscott. It’s got a powerful engine, tons of room on the inside, and top-tier convenience and safety features. However, the Traverse you’ve come to love is about to get even better. For model year 2024, the Traverse has been redesigned from the ground up, meaning all these great features have gotten even better. Let’s go into detail concerning the 2024 Chevy Traverse preview.
2024 Chevy Traverse Trim Levels
Chevy plans on offering four Chevy Traverse trim levels in the 2024 lineup. They would be the LS, LT, RS, and all-new Z71. Let’s talk about the new Z71 trim first. It features:
- An extra inch of ground clearance and increased track width over other trims, providing improved stability and handling
- All-terrain tires with Z71-exclusive 18-inch wheels
- Hill Descent Control
- Specific Terrain Mode within the driver-selectable drive modes
- Twin-clutch AWD system that’s ideal for off-roading in the Revere area and beyond!
And here’s what will be new for the other trims in the 2024 Chevy Traverse lineup:
- Midnight/Sport Edition is available on the LS and LT trims
- New RS interior and exterior badging
- Panoramic dual-glass sunroof with power sunshade available on the LT and Z71 and standard on the RS
- Walk-up lighting animation on the RS trim
You can also choose three additional paint colors for the exterior. Whether you pick Lakeshore Blue, Stardust, Harvest Bronze, or any returning color, you can outfit your Traverse to suit your personality.
2024 Chevy Traverse Engine Specs
Chevy is bringing an all-new engine to the updated Traverse. It’s a 2.5L turbocharged engine with 315 hp and 317 lb-ft of torque, which is a significant upgrade in power. The robust engine features an eight-speed automatic transmission and available AWD and can tow up to 5,000 pounds!
2024 Chevy Traverse Interior Features
Drivers in Revere can experience comfort, convenience, and safety features abound when they pick the 2024 Chevy Traverse interior. Here’s a list of amenities that will make your drives stellar:
- Six USB ports
- 11-inch-diagonal configurable driver information center
- 17.7-inch-diagonal color touchscreen
- Evotex seating surfaces (available on the LT and Z71)
- Heated front- and second-row outboard seats, steering wheel, and outside mirrors (available)
- Leather-appointed seating (standard on the RS)
- Maximum cargo capacity of 98 cubic feet–a best-in-class feature!
- Seating for up to eight passengers, depending on the configuration
Pre-Order Your 2024 Chevrolet Traverse with Pride Chevrolet, Inc. Today!
The team at Pride Chevrolet, Inc. is ready to help you get your next-gen Chevy Traverse. Pre-order one with our Lynn Chevy team today! If you have more questions, please contact us to get in touch with our experts or apply for financing for your next car loan.
More from Pride Chevrolet, Inc.
Pride Chevrolet Shines at the Big Home Show: A Celebration of Community and Innovation Looking for the latest trends in home improvement, top-notch contractors, or reliable insurance agencies? Look no further than the recent Big Home Show hosted by the Greater Lynn Chamber of Commerce! Held on Saturday, January 27th, at the prestigious Lynn Technical…
Offering 450 miles of driving range and up to 10,000 pounds trailering capacity and loaded with high-tech innovations, the arrival of the first-ever all-electric Chevrolet Silverado EV has East Boston drivers excited. Developed from the ground up as a fully-electric truck on GM’s advanced Ultium EV Platform, the Silverado EV offers a boundary-breaking combination of capability,…
If you’re looking to leave gasoline power behind and make the jump to electric power in the East Boston area, Pride Chevrolet, Inc. has got you covered! Chevrolet recently announced their first-ever fully-electric lineup, consisting of the Silverado EV, Blazer EV, and Equinox EV. The Silverado EV is an electric pickup truck while the Blazer EV and Equinox…