What Does Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Mean?
Considering a Chevy vehicle, but you’re on a tight budget? Whether it’s your first time shopping for a used vehicle or you want extra peace of mind, you should consider Chevrolet certified used vehicles! Wondering what does Chevrolet certified pre-owned (CPO) mean? Chevy certified pre-owned cars mean they meet a certain set of rigorous requirements and therefore, are an investment that Revere drivers can trust more. Learn more with Pride Chevrolet, Inc. below!
Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Cars
Every Chevy certified pre-owned vehicle has passed all of the requirements decided by the OEM (original engine manufacturer) themselves. Certified service technicians use the following checklist when they inspect cars before they are approved and put on the market as CPO:
- Be within the current 6 model years
- Be within a maximum of 75,000 vehicle miles
- Have a clean title and pass Vehicle History Report (free CARFAX® for Chevrolet CPO vehicles listed on GM Certified site)
- A thorough inspection and reconditioning process
- Complete all safety recalls
Not only can you use a vehicle that’s been carefully inspected and is relatively updated with newer features, but you can also use it with the following maintenance program, Chevy certified vehicle warranties, and trials on the Saugus roads:
- CPO Schedule Maintenance Program — two included maintenance visits for oil & filter changes, tire rotations, and multi-point vehicle inspections
- Two Chevy certified vehicle warranties — 6-year / 100,000-miles powertrain & 12-month / 12,000-mile bumper-to-bumper limited warranty
- OnStar service trial — 3 months of OnStar Safety & Security Plan and Connected Services including remote state and door unlock from your smartphone
- SiriusXM trial subscription in your Chevy CPO & other connected devices — 3 months of ad-free entertainment, including music, sports & news coverage, and exclusive talk channels
What Does Chevy Certified Warranty Cover?
Wondering what do the Chevy certified warranties cover? Preview the warranties below and if you have any more questions, contact us and one of our staff members will be happy to help you:
6-year / 100,000-miles Powertrain Limited Warranty
- $0 deductible
- 24-hour roadside assistance provided by Allstate
- Courtesy transportation
12-month / 12,000-mile Bumper-To-Bumper Limited Warranty
- $0 deductible
Shop for A Chevy CPO Near Chelsea
Now that you know what Chevrolet certified pre-owned mean and what Chevy certified warranties cover, check out our inventory of CPO vehicles at Pride Chevrolet, Inc.! Do your Chevrolet research to search for a model that matches your driving needs and see if we offer any used vehicle special for it.
If, for whatever reason, you aren’t fully happy with your purchase, you can bring it back to our Lynn location to switch for another car within the first 3 days or 150 miles, whichever comes first, through the vehicle exchange program. That’s the advantage of buying a Chevy certified pre-owned vehicle!
More from Pride Chevrolet, Inc.
Considering a Chevy vehicle, but you’re on a tight budget? Whether it’s your first time shopping for a used vehicle or you want extra peace of mind, you should consider Chevrolet certified used vehicles! Wondering what does Chevrolet certified pre-owned (CPO) mean? Chevy certified pre-owned cars mean they meet a certain set of rigorous requirements…
Looking for a reliable used SUV that will get you from Revere to Saugus and beyond without a hitch? Look no further than the Chevrolet Equinox in the 2018 model year. The Chevrolet Equinox 2018 interior is packed with amenities that make for a sporty and comfortable drive, and we at Pride Chevrolet, Inc. want to…
When you’re looking to provide extra relaxation on drives around Revere, many popular models offer a panoramic roof or sunroof, but what is the difference between a panoramic roof and sunroof? During your research for a new car, you may find that sunroof and panoramic roofs can be used interchangeably. However, they do have…